Thursday, March 27, 2008

House Hunting...

Luke and I are venturing off with our realtor once again to do some house hunting tonight! We found a number of single family home in our price range that we are hoping will turn out to be our first home. Keep your fingers crossed that they aren't caked with cigarette smoke or filled with mildew! I'll keep you "posted" on what we discover. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Kristin and Peter said...

Good luck with the house hunting. We hope you find your new home soon!
P.S. I think your wedding countdown ticker might be a little off?!?!

Jennifer Anderson said...

Let me know if you need help, the wedding will be here before you know my dear... SO EXCITING, love ya!

Candace said...

I can't wait for your big move day when ever it is! I know you might think I am crazy but I like moving people!

Candy