Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Priest and Italy

Luke and I had our first meeting with the priest today for our wedding. I only had to nudge him a couple times under the table to keep him from falling asleep. Needless to say, our ceremony will be everything it needs to be to get the job done...it just may not be very exciting! He did have a cool picture in his office of him meeting Pope John Paul II in Rome. Speaking of Italy, Luke leaves in one week for wine tasting in Italy. I will miss him, but am looking forward to puppysitting the nephew-pup Oscar while his parents are in Florida. Why is it that everyone is going cool places except me? Here's hoping spring will be here soon!

1 comment:

Kristin and Peter said...

We really appreciate your offer to puppysit Oscar. He is really excited to spend the week with you!