I know the picture quality isn't the best as I didn't have a lot of lights on in the livingroom when I filmed this, but here is Josie playing before bedtime. It's my first blog video!
Cute little Josie Bean!! Josie - do you want to play with your cousins at Grandma's house on Saturday?!?!
Josie Girl! You are oh so talkative! Love you!
Josie Bean,You are so cute... Grandma misses you I think about your cute little face all the time. I love you. Gram Kim
Josie,Tell Mommy to post more pictures of you. Love Gram
Dear Mommy,I think you should do a new post so that everyone can see how cute I am! Love, Josie Bean
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute little Josie Bean!! Josie - do you want to play with your cousins at Grandma's house on Saturday?!?!
Josie Girl! You are oh so talkative! Love you!
Josie Bean,
You are so cute... Grandma misses you I think about your cute little face all the time. I love you. Gram Kim
Josie,
Tell Mommy to post more pictures of you. Love Gram
Dear Mommy,
I think you should do a new post so that everyone can see how cute I am!
Love,
Josie Bean
Post a Comment