Very Cute.. I am just about done with my pregnancy clothes.. I am still wearing the pants, but HOPEFULLY I can not wear them soon. So when that happens I will drop them all off at your house for you to borrow. Maybe a week or two.. I will let you know. Did you have you're ultrasound yet? How did that go?
4 comments:
Baby Peters looks so cute thanks for sharing with us!!!!!
You looked so cute in that shirt!
Very Cute.. I am just about done with my pregnancy clothes.. I am still wearing the pants, but HOPEFULLY I can not wear them soon. So when that happens I will drop them all off at your house for you to borrow. Maybe a week or two.. I will let you know. Did you have you're ultrasound yet? How did that go?
I need more updates on Baby Peters!!!! :)
Post a Comment