Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Family is Growing!

Luke and I are proud to announce that our family of two is turning into a family of three in July 2010! We shared the news with our families over the weekend. It was such a memorable day! We can't wait to meet the little one! (Sorry, we are keeping the sex and names a surprise...) Let the countdown to Baby Peters begin!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY ... We are SO SO SO excited for you guys.. Congrats. That is so awsome! Now baby Sandmeier, baby Lindstam and baby Peters will all be right around the same age and ready for some playdates..

Kristin and Peter said...

I can't explain how big the smile is on my face! We are so excited for you, and Sam can't wait to have a cousin on our side of the family. He even picked out a Christmas present for Baby Peters today!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH! That's SO exciting! Congrats!!

Candace said...

I am so flippin excited and can't wait for the suprise to arrive!