Sunday, December 14, 2008
We're Baaack!
After four months of not posting, I finally (with the help of my fabulous sister, Kristin) found my username and password for my blog! I am posting some pictures of our wedding, and after we move in to our "new" house in Apple Valley I will post those, too. We are now tentatively closing on our house on Tuesday...but I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience with me. I will try to be better about updating my blog. Keep in touch! I would like to wish my mom a very happy birthday!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So happy to see the fun posts and looking forward to seeing the new house!
Hope everything with the closing goes well. I'm ready to paint!
Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. It was a beautiful day!
It's about time!!! Great pics!! Totally cute! Can't wait to see the house!
Post a Comment