Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Latest...
I know I am rarely on this site, and sometimes I don't have much to offer as far as pictures go (I am competing with the cutest 1 year old in the world...Sam!) but thought I'd share a few things. I finally changed my "ticker" so it has the correct countdown to October 18th. It was one month too early before...oops! I posted a picture of what our townhouse is going to look like, except our siding and brick are darker colors I believe. There is a tractor now sitting on the lot, which is a good sign. We are hoping that they break ground next week. I am keeping busy with Summer School for now, but that is only 12 hours a week so anyone can call me to hang out pretty much at any time! I am looking for some volunteers to help me assemble my invitations for our wedding...perhaps I'll take care of that in July sometime? Is that too soon to do it? Wedding plans are coming along great! Still a few decisions to be made, but I am very happy with what we have so far. We will be doing our food tasting sometime in August...I can't wait! Lukas is flying home from spending a week in Oregon as we speak. He was there on business, and I am very excited for him to come home. We can't wait to get into our new home, but apparently we have to give them time to build it...bummer. Hope all is well with my family and friends. Kelly and Kris, do you know of any other family blogs that I should be adding to my list? Let me know. Thanks a bunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So excited for you two and the house. Jeremy was just telling me the other night how he was excited for you too! I am up for doing invites let me know when and I can come by even after work sometime and help you out! I hope you break ground soon!
Candy
That is so exciting! I can totally help out with your invites if you need an extra hand. Love ya!!
Congrats on the house!! That is exciting! I don't know of any other family webpages. If you hear of any - let me know!! :-)
Post a Comment